Some of you have visited this blog since it began in 2009 – thank you! Your ongoing encouragement has kept me and the blog going.
As you’ve probably noticed, my posts have become less frequent, first because of family priorities and now because the host site seldom offers updates.
That caused me to check options on WordPress and other sites, which I’ve since set up, but I don’t want to abandon Blogspot. Call it sentimentality and appreciation for the site if you will, but it’s also the place I list my books, which is the only source of income from my Internet activities.
At any rate (pun intended) I hope you’ll bear with me as I occasionally post hotlinks here that might interest you. For example, my new Honoring God online website offers you these posts:
Honor God with a sacrifice of praise
Honor God by doing what’s required
My other WordPress site has these blog posts:
“Resurrection poems of Easter”
“Some doubts about Doubting Thomas”
In the past few weeks, I’ve also posted on Bible Prayers and the Poetry Editor & Poetry, and, Lord willing, will add new posts to those blogs in the next several days.
If there’s a subject or idea you would like to see addressed, please let me know. Thanks and blessings for your prayers and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment